- DHL’s ‘Supporting the Australian Fashion Industry’ campaign is now open for entries until 10 November, 2020 at simplydhl.com/supportaustralianfashion
- Prize includes VIP tickets to attend the 2020 Australian Fashion Laureate, AU$5,000 (€3,086) worth of international shipping credits with DHL Express, and a mentorship opportunity
- DHL is the Presenting Partner of the 2020 Australian Fashion Laureate
DHL Express, the world’s leading international express service provider is offering small and medium-sized Australian fashion brands with the opportunity to win an exclusive fashion logistics support package and a trip to attend the 2020 Australian Fashion Laureate. The ‘Supporting the Australian Fashion Industry’ campaign, launching today, 12 October, aims to assist small and medium-sized Australian fashion brands with logistics and mentoring support in what has been a year of challenges for the industry.
The winning fashion brand of the ‘Supporting the Australian Fashion Industry’ campaign will receive:
- Two VIP tickets to attend the 2020 Australian Fashion Laureate event in Sydney on 1 December, including flights from an Australian capital city and accommodation (subject to government COVID-19 travel restrictions)
- AU$5,000 (€3,086) worth of international shipping credits with DHL Express
- Meeting with a DHL Fashion Logistics Expert
- Promotional exposure via DHL’s digital channels
To enter, fashion brands will be required to answer the following question in 100 words or less: “2020 has forced us to rethink the way the fashion industry operates – tell us how DHL can support you to adapt to these changes?” Entries will be open from 12 October to 10 November. To enter, visit simplydhl.com/supportaustralianfashion
Gary Edstein, CEO and Senior Vice President at DHL Express Oceania said, “For decades, DHL Express has supported both emerging and established Australian fashion brands on their journey to realising their global growth potential. 2020 has presented the industry with significant challenges which fashion brands have worked diligently to adapt to. With this fashion logistics support package, in addition to our global network and tailored logistics solutions, we are once again here to support the development and innovation of the Australian fashion industry.”
DHL is the Presenting Partner of the 2020 Australian Fashion Laureate. Now its 13th year, the Laureate recognises and rewards leadership and innovation in the Australian fashion industry.
Since 2008, DHL has worked in partnership with key fashion industry associations across the globe, enabling major industry events in Sydney, London, Tokyo and Moscow.