Pictured: The We Are Kindred runway show at Australian Fashion Week in 2019
- DHL’s ‘Supporting the Australian Fashion Industry’ campaign is now open to entries until Monday, 17 May at simplydhl.com/supportaustralianfashion
- Prize includes VIP ticket to the 2021 Next Gen runway show and panel discussion at Afterpay Australian Fashion Week, AU$5,000 worth of international shipping credits with DHL Express, and mentorship and promotional opportunities
- DHL is the Official Logistics Partner of Afterpay Australian Fashion Week (AAFW) 2021 and Presenting Partner of the emerging designer program, Next Gen
Sydney, 26 April, 2021: DHL Express, the world’s leading international express service provider is offering Australian fashion brands with the opportunity to win an exclusive fashion logistics support package. Launching today, 26 April, the ‘Supporting the Australian Fashion Industry’ campaign aims to provide a small to medium-sized brand with logistics support and mentoring to expand internationally in an ever-evolving global fashion environment.
The campaign prize includes:
- VIP ticket to the ‘2021 Next Gen runway show – Presented by DHL’ on 1 June at Afterpay Australian Fashion Week, the industry’s pinnacle event
- VIP ticket to attend the panel discussion ‘Generation: Next – Presented by DHL’ on 3 June at AAFW
- AU$5,000 (€3,067) worth of international shipping credits with DHL Express
- Meeting with a DHL Fashion Logistics Expert
- Promotional exposure via DHL’s digital channels
Australian fashion brands can enter by visiting simplydhl.com/supportaustralianfashion and answering the following question in 100 words or less: ‘DHL, as the Presenting Partner of the Next Gen program, is committed to supporting the Australian fashion industry. Tell us in 100 words or less how we can help your brand grow internationally?’
“At DHL Express, we are proud to support the export of Australian fashion to the world. As part of our continuing commitment to enabling global trade, we are pleased to announce this opportunity for an emerging fashion brand to connect with key fashion industry experts through our partnership with Afterpay Australian Fashion Week, and to reach customers in new overseas markets with DHL’s global network and tailored logistics solutions,” Gary Edstein, CEO and Senior Vice President, DHL Express Australia said.
DHL is the Official Logistics Partner of Afterpay Australian Fashion Week and the Presenting Partner of the emerging designer program, Next Gen. AAFW will take place from 31 May to 4 June, 2021, live at Carriageworks in Sydney, and virtually at australianfashionweek.com. To accompany the Next Gen runway show, a panel discussion ‘Generation: Next – Presented by DHL’ will be held on 3 June as part of AAFW’s ongoing conversation series, AAFW: The Talks.
For decades, DHL has pioneered logistics solutions to meet the requirements of designers, retailers and some of the world’s most prestigious fashion events. Since 2008, DHL has worked in partnership with key fashion industry associations across the globe, enabling major industry events in Sydney, London, Tokyo and Moscow.